What is fat transfer(own fats injection)?
A fat transfer procedure removing fat from one part of the body via a gentle liposuction, and then injecting it at area in which you have excess fat. Then, purify only good quality fat cells and injects it into areas that may be lacking in volume. It is like moving living cells from one place to another. This new technique injects optimal amount of fat, so it is not swell and fat spread smoothly. Traditional technique injects too much amount of fat, so it will be swell and blood cannot circulate. Finally, fat cells will die that causes unsmooth skin.
Moreover, people who do vaser liposuction can transfer fat to full fill problem areas. After purifying, Fat cells can be kept in high standard lap for 2 years
If you compare the advantages with filler injection. Fat transfer is better because result last longer than the filler and does not inject as often as filler. Plus, it is cheaper compared to the number of times to do.
The advantages of using own fat
- Own fat is enough volume to be injected to mold the face.
- No foreign substances like fillers, no flow.
- Because fat cells are living cells, so it looks natural with face.
- The fat that is injected is permanent and only partially dissolved.
- The body will respond well without resistance because it is fat own body, so patient will not allergic.
The obtained results depend on each individual