Who Is Suitable For Super White Laser?
- Individuals with skin dullness and dark spots
- Individuals with acne scars and red marks
- Individuals with inflammatory acne
- Individuals with blemishes and freckles
- Individuals with various types of scars
Results Obtained From Super White Laser
After the treatment of dark spots and capillaries, there may be a warm sensation and minor skin redness. Meanwhile, the problems of blemishes, acne scars, and striae should be treated continuously for gradual improvement to the skin.
How Often Should I Receive Super White Laser Treatment?
Treatment should be performed continuously 4-6 times (once per week). Upon completion of the course, treatment should be performed once per month to retain the results. Each treatment lasts 25-30 minutes (depending on the treatment area).
Is the Procedure Painful?
Super White Laser Program uses Dual Yellow machine, which is highly safe and gentle on the skin. Hence, there is no need to apply a topical anesthesia. The procedure is painless and can be regarded as the gentlest method of laser treatment. During the treatment, patients may feel a gentle massage on areas with abnormal melanin or capillaries. The majority of patients receive satisfactory results.
- Since the treatment is safe and gentle on the skin, patients can apply makeup and return to their normal daily routines immediately after the treatment.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight for 7 days and apply sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
Reviews of Super White Laser Treatment
Results may differ, depending on each individual.